Now these are the gifts Christ gave to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers. —Ephesians 4:11
Kingdom Empowerment Institute
“...in order to fully equip His people for the work of serving for the building up of Christ's body.” —EPH. 4:12
KEI’s vision is to globally advance God’s Kingdom by equipping the saints through innovative educational opportunities.
Register with us today
Kingdom Empowerment Institute (KEI) requires $25 non-refundable (one-time) application fee for all students. This fee is not applied to tuition but to cover the application process.
The Dean carefully reviews each application. Each applicant must have a vital experience of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. The evidence of this experience, and the Christian life consistent with Christian standards, must be witnessed by the applicant’s Pastoral Reference, can be download or sent out by the Registrar’s office.
Instructions for application
- Complete the Application for Admissions and submit along with fee.
- Billfold size photograph is to be included with Application.
- Determine your proposed curriculum (program of studies) with KEI.
- Upon receiving your proposed program desires, KEI will review for appropriateness and contact you with changes if needed.
- KEI will forward courses ordered along with syllabi, study log and CANVAS login.