Ministries & Involvements
Our mission and vision is accomplished through 5-Fold Ministry Equipping
The concept of the five-fold ministry comes from Ephesians 4:11, “It was He (Jesus) who gave some to be (1) apostles, some to be (2) prophets, some to be (3) evangelists, and some to be (4) pastors and (5) teachers.”
“When it comes to a study of the five-fold ministry in the New Testament, prophets are mentioned a few times, the evangelist is specifically mentioned a couple of times, pastors and teachers are referred to occasionally, but apostles are mentioned often.” —Bill Scheidler
“A man or woman who represents the interests of God to the people. Having stood in the council of God, the prophet releases a clarion call to the people of what is in God’s heart at the moment.” —Jim Goll
- Praise and Worship—Being a praise and worshipper means to come to God unashamedly with a heart to surrender to his will.
- Prayer and Intercession—This includes our Sunday morning intercession team which prays before church, as well as our prayer and altar team for post Service ministry.
- Prophetic Ministry
An evangelist carries a great burden for those who are not a part of the kingdom of God yet, and an anointing to preach the gospel to them that comes with great conviction and draws them to the Lord. They will often have signs and wonders following them to confirm their message.
- Community Outreach—The Outreach ministry is the practice of looking beyond ourselves to the people around us and sharing the love of Christ as we serve and connect with your community.
- Fellowship Ministry—The Fellowship Ministry was created to promote fellowship amongst TEC members as they are given the opportunity to get to know each other on a more personal level beyond a Sunday service.
- Media Ministry—Media Ministry team is working behind the scenes to make it possible to share the message of a TEC to large groups of people through amplified sound, recordings, PowerPoint presentations, live streaming services, facilitating announcements, posting on social media, scheduling, and sending TEC updates.
- Picking people up (Transportation)—This ministry focuses on sharing love for community through providing practical needs within.
- Prayer Push— Prayer push is a community prayer night with worship and prayer for various anointed topics.
- Vacation Bible School—VBS is held every August for preschool through high school age children.
The pastor is the heart of the church. He is a shepherd who deeply cares for his sheep, ready to lay down everything for them. He wants them to be fed, to grow, to be equipped, to develop their giftings and step into the calling of God for them. In the local church they are the bridge between the different offices and functions, listening to all sides and restoring calm and order where necessary. Jesus, the supreme Shepherd, taught a lot about shepherding the sheep, giving us a great example of what a pastor should look like. The pastor’s greatest concern is always the well-being of his sheep and His body, not only bringing training, but correction and protection where necessary.
- Children’s Ministry
- Marriage Ministry—The Heart of Marriage Ministry is designed to help couples refresh, restore, and realign their marriage through fun, fellowship, and the Word of God.
- Men’s Ministry—The father’s heart is a men’s ministry that meets quarterly to hear the heart of the father. These meetings focus on men for rebuilding, reconnecting, and re-gathering.
- Singles Ministry—Single, Satisfied & Set Apart is about shifting the narrative so that singleness is an enjoyable choice and not a condition.
- Women’s Ministry—The Women’s Ministry is designed to engage women of all ages to become a part of a growing community that creates opportunities for relationship building, spiritual growth and life support while pursuing God’s purpose in their life.
Teachers teach and edify the church, imparting divine life and anointing to their listeners who become more hungry for the Word of God, as the teacher illumines Scripture and brings forth truth never seen by their listeners before.
- Empowerment Hour (Bible Study)— The Empowerment Hour Bible study meets four Mondays as a total church study in cyclic rotation with a 4-week small group study.
- Inner Healing Training— Inner healing teams is a ministry that believes in mental and emotional health and we offer prayer sessions devoted to Restoration and mental health.